Sunday, May 19, 2013

Entangled

My second pitch was late in the afternoon with Entangled Editor, Shannon Godwin. Now Shannon smiles a lot. And I really liked that because that is the way I am. She wanted to hear about my completed ms first. Although we only had seven minutes, we spent a lot of time on RAE. She really liked my high concept for this paranormal/fantasy. Having seen nor heard of any ms like this, she requested... the first three chapters and synopsis. My time with her was up, but she said if you can tell me your second ms in two or three sentences then go for it. So, I said, "It isn't until rich girl, Candance, mets Tucker after she has been arrested and sentenced to community service for bungee jumping off a building in Houston that she realizes she is broken. Tucker knows why she is there because it was all over the news, but why is he there?"

Shannon immediately asked for the first chapter of Candace along with a synopsis.

No comments:

Post a Comment